/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */

Monday, September 7, 2009

"I've been dating since I was fifteen. I'm exhausted. Where is he?"

This is the prefect quote to begin my blogging life documenting my life on Match.com and more. Oh yes, I have been on eharmony too!

So, just a little something to live by since I started watching Sex And The City during it's HBO years. Charlotte York sums it up perfectly, "I've been dating since I was fifteen. I'm exhausted. Where is he?"

A little about me... I have amazing friends. Now, almost all of them are married and have kids. When I was 15, I thought I would be married and have my 2nd kid by the time I was 30. Well, I just turned 30 - still single, still dating and still looking for Mr. Right. I'm sure he's out there, but in order to find him I have to get out there too. Hence, online dating. It's like the bars of the 21st century. Someone "winks" at you online it's like someone saying "hi" to you in a bar. Someone sends you an email? It's like them asking if they can buy you a drink. The best part is in both cases you can either ignore them or go with the flow. I've decided to make it fun and try to see what happens. I used to have a type, but the older I get, the more I'm thinking my type probably isn't what I should be looking for.

So, get ready, some good stories are coming your way and some better ones are being made everyday. And, if you have a great online dating story to share, send it my way at mylifeonmatch@gmail.com and maybe I'll post it.

1 comment:

  1. Found you through someone else's blog and your blog title caught my eye. I read the latest entries and it piqued my interest. I'm about to begin reading from the very beginning so you better give me some entertainment while at work!! :)

    ReplyDelete